Clearing your browser's cache may help resolve a variety of issues.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Choose the "History" tab at the top of your screen.
At the very bottom of the dropdown menu, choose "Clear History..."
- A box pops up with a choice to clear the last hour, today, today and yesterday, or all history. Choose your time frame and click the "Clear History" button.
If you use another browser, check its support site for further instructions.
- Open your browser.
- Android browser: Go to Menu > More > Settings or Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security.
- Chrome: Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy.
- Android browser: Tap Clear cache, Clear history, and Clear all cookie data as appropriate.
- Chrome: Tap Clear browsing data at the bottom of the screen, leave the defaults selected (browsing history, cache, and cookies), then tap Clear.
- From the home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Toward the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, tap the button for Clear History and Website Data, then tap Clear History and Data to confirm.