- To subscribe to a calendar, access your Account on MakeShift to obtain a unique calendar web address. You can obtain this from Settings and clicking Get Subscription Info.
- You will receive an email with your unique calendar web address.
- Click the link for the Internet Calendar subscription. It should look similar to:
- At the prompt, Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates, click Yes.
- The Internet Calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and is added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view under Other Calendars. The calendar will check periodically for any updates made by the calendar publisher.
- You can identify an Internet Calendar Subscription in the Navigation Pane by the icon.
- To remove an Internet Calendar Subscription from side-by-side view, clear the check mark for the calendar in the Navigation Pane.
- To overlay multiple calendars, use the arrow buttons on the calendar tabs.
- You can drag items from the Internet Calendar Subscription to other calendars in side-by-side view.
- To remove the Internet Calendar Subscription from the Navigation pane, right-click the calendar name, and the click Delete calendar name.
- Internet Calendar Subscriptions can be added, changed, or removed from the Account Settings dialog box. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings,and then click the Internet Calendars tab.