- To subscribe to a calendar, access your Account on MakeShift to obtain a unique calendar web address. You can obtain this from Settings and clicking Get Subscription Info.
- You will receive an email with your unique calendar web address.
- Open the Calendar application on your Macintosh computer
- Choose File, then New Calendar Subscription
- Enter the calendar's web address, then click Subscribe. The web address should look similar to:
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then choose a color from the adjacent menu.
- If your iCloud account is set up, and you choose to place the calendar on that account, it's available from all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- To get the calendar's event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- Choose how often to update the calendar from the Auto-refresh menu.
- Click OK. To make changes later, click the name of the calendar, then choose Edit, then Get Info.
Article is closed for comments.